Since 2004, Platforma K has been providing services on international EPCI projects in Oil & Gas Industry. Our biggest asset is multilingual professional personnel with years of experience gathered through the successful completion of numerous major and highly complex projects, implementing their knowledge both onshore and offshore. We are a team of dedicated individuals that can successfully manage all project phases and put their experience into practice and respond to the client’s specific requirements.
During projects life we’ve realized that several problems continuously occur (from engineering, procurement and construction until start-up). We can provide excellent support in avoiding possible problems or situations in all phases of project.
Our dedicated teams and individuals are providing various services that are divided into the following categories but often overlaps.
- Project Management
- Engineering follow up and support
- Interface management
- Planning and cost control
- Construction management
- Quality control, quality assurance and documentation verification
- Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities
- Equipment, installation and object certification (PED, ATEX, RY, RINA, LR, CRS, Ex-agency) - support to the manufacturers & EPC contractors
- Compilation of final documentation dossier
- Preparation of operating and maintenance manuals
- Measurements, loop testing and calibration
- Service, modification and troubleshooting of electrical and pneumatic equipment
- Automation & instrumentation workshop (lab)
Platforma K in the world:
- United Kingdom
- Trinidad and Tobago